Thursday 5 January 2017

BE WELL-MANNERED

Image result for be mannered
The guy actually got more than he bargained for.

This new year with new resolve yet the old habit always finds its way into the new. Sometimes it does so that the newly dropped habit receive its Karma.

So the festivities are almost over and Lagos city is getting back to shape. Hundreds are already back and the rest will troop in by weekend. Lagos Trade Fair opens on the 9th of January. Those Igbo boys actually do rest.

So I got into a bus this morning en route work. The bus had just one chance when I boarded. So technically I ' ENTERED ONE CHANCE'.
The body complexion in the bus was predominantly fair. I think it was just the driver, myself and another that were chocolate in color ( yeah, I'm chocolate black. Ask iyawo mi). But there were these 3 that were strikingly fair. So similarly fair that I assumed they were family: a woman in probably her late 40s, a young girl of about 21 behind the woman and a young man beside the woman. Maybe the family was going somewhere i concluded.

It then came to past that the Lord asked me to look left. I obeyed. That was when I saw the young man's left palm confidently resting on the woman's left mammalian gland. The palm was confident and almost squeezing its prey. Before my eyes could complete its translation of this public display of affection, the woman turned and gave the guy a loud-sounding slap just a little below the deserving punishment.

The guy filled with guilt maintained his cool while the woman wouldn't be consoled: " idiot, so you can't control yourself. You are here touching a married woman on her breasts. Don't you know that I'm old enough to be your mother? My first son just wedded last Christmas. Shame onto you." 

The guy wanted to put up some defensive words but ended up getting more than he actually bargained for; "ashawo woman. Who touched you? That's how you go about seducing men". The other black guy then concluded: " Oh, so you just confirmed that you touched her breasts because she seduced you?"
His words sounded like a question but he needed no reply before descending on the young man. Heavier slaps and a few blows with just two words separating the beatings: "bloody civilian".

I alighted at the next bus stop with questions in my mind:

1. Why was this young man fondling the woman's breasts?

2. Was it a mistake?

3. If yes, why did he use the words.. seducing men around?

4. The black guy that did most of the beating, is he actually military?

Nevertheless, I saw the proud and impunitive fondling. He was guilty as exclaimed.

Some habits should be dropped.

photo credit: www.lovepeaceandtinyfeet.com

3 comments:

  1. Fondling a woman's breast you bearly know!!!
    Then came raining the resounding Slap's of a life time.
    HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa...
    It's funny thou.
    God help Him, i would alight with you oh @ that bus stop #Lol#...if i were in his shoes "before dem deaf me"
    HaHaHaHa...
    Never the less, that would teach him a great lesson for the new year.

    ReplyDelete